- 【Massive Screen & 47mm Aluminum Smartwatch】- 1.75 Inch TFT-LCD touch screen featuring curved 2.5D glass, display with 320*380 resolution makes you read email previews, texts, and other notifications with plenty of space. 6061 grade aluminum alloy frame rather than a plastic one, all metal from bezel to band, the perfect blend of high durability and lightweight comfort.
- 【Blood Oxygen / Heart Rate / Sleep Monitor】- The Wyze fitness tracker has a crystal glass casing and a pair of infrared LED clusters can measure your heart rate and blood oxygen level whenever you’d like and check your sleep duration, depth, and position once you wake up.
- 【Female Cycle Tracker / More Functions】- Wyze smart watchs can check the stage of your cycle, note upcoming dates to keep track of your menstrual health. There are more functions such as weather forecast, step counter, activity tracker, timer, alarm clock, stretch reminder, raise to wake, etc.
- 【IP68 Waterproof & 9 Days of Battery Life】- Withstands dust, dirt, and sand, submerge in water up to a maximum depth of 2 meters for up to 30 minutes. The Wyze watch battery capacity up to 300mAh, standby 60 days. Magnetic charging, recharge from 0% to 100% about 2.5 hours. Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible for android phones and iOS phones.
- 【Customized Watch Face & “Shortcut”】- More than 40 personalized and colorful dials are available for replacement, in addition, the watch face could be customized to match your style through Wyze app. You can control your Wyze ecosystem though “shortcut” function, and you can add up to 10 shortcuts to the watch for quick smart home controls.!!! Please note that: The Wyze watch doesn’t have Amazon Alexa built-in.
Package Dimensions: 57x116x100
Details: ➤ What are Shortcuts? Shortcuts are actions controlled by tapping an icon from the Home screen of the Wyze app. Example: Turn off all Wyze Bulbs with a single tap before going to bed.
✜ To create a Shortcut:
Tap Home, then the + plus sign on the top left.
Tap Add Rule, then select Shortcut from the list.
Add a name for the shortcut in the text box under the star icon. (Tap the star icon to change it to a different icon)
Tap the + plus sign next to Action.
Select the actions you want to trigger when you tap the shortcut. (You must add at least one action to create a shortcut) (There is no limit to how many actions you can add to a shortcut)
To save the action, tap Save
To add another action tap the + plus sign next to Action again.
When finished, tap Save.
✜ To use a Shortcut: Tap Home in the Wyze app, then locate your shortcut at the top of the screen. Tap the shortcut icon. That’s it!