- Powerful Live Streaming: Watch what is happening in front of your camera at any time. The Spartan GoLive streams video with sound at up to 30 fps so that you can see what is happening even if the camera is not triggered. Perfect for monitoring your property or worksites, this live streaming option is easily accessible from the home page of the app when you check your photos.
- Easy-to-use Spartan Camera Management App: Remotely change your camera settings, activate the live stream, download pictures and videos, check your camera’s status, and share your cameras right from the Spartan Camera Management App. You will receive notifications right to your phone or tablet whenever the camera sends a picture, video, or status report.
- High-Quality Images & Videos: The Spartan GoLive transmits photos or videos when it is triggered. Receive photos & videos instantly or in batches at specific times using scheduled events. You can even set days of the week and times of the day when you want the camera to work. Choose between two thumbnail sizes, as well as the length and quality of the recorded videos. When live streaming, you can capture photos or record videos right from the live stream screen.
- User-friendly Device Setup: Simply follow the Setup Wizard right on your device once you have purchased contract-free cellular data service from Spartan Camera. We provide multiple support options across our forum, social media, and support lines. It’s even backed by a 1-year warranty. If you register your camera, that warranty extends to 2 years
- Anti-Theft Protection: Anti-Theft GPS transmits its location even if the AA batteries are removed and the power is turned off. When paired with other security accessories like a Spartan Lockbox and Python lock, the anti-theft GPS can ensure your camera stays safe and secure where it belongs.
Package Dimensions: 175x307x2790
Details: Based on requirements compiled by a team of camera users with many years of scouting camera experience, the Spartan GoCam design focuses on durability, usability, and, above all, outstanding performance. The ultimate test of a trail camera is its performance. The Spartan GoCam features an under-one-second trigger speed. The IR LED array provides illumination to 70 feet and beyond for crisp, clear night images and videos. Photo resolution can be set as high as 8 MP, while video resolution can be as high as 720P HD (native) if you want to use the camera as a standard trail camera taking videos rather than transmitting photos. The camera can be set to overwrite the oldest photo on the SD card with the most recent if the SD card is full so you don’t lose the most recent photos just because the SD card has filled. If you don’t want the camera to take pictures all the time, you can set one or two duty periods, each with different trigger intervals and time-lapse settings. In order to provide excellent water resistance for outdoor use, there are flush case mating areas in both front and rear case halves. An oversized rubber gasket on the front case half, as well as an oversized double-hinged latch that is easily operated with gloved hands, ensure a complete water-resistant seal. The rear case houses 12 AA batteries, which provide several months of battery life 2 (Battery life is determined by the type of battery used, the camera settings and the number of pictures taken, etc.) The batteries are arranged in two bays so that each battery has its own slot, thus eliminating the common problem of batteries unseating. Like all Spartan cameras, it has an industry-leading 2-year warranty. **Batteries are not included**