- WIDE BEAM ANGLE – The Sea Dragon features a 120 deg. topside beam angle, 90 deg. underwater and features three power levels at 100%, 50% and 25% of the 2000 lumen output, it is ideal to pair with compact action cameras, as it ensures the entire area being recorded is flooded with light
- EASILY EXPANDABLE – The kit is easy to expand with SeaLife’s Flex-Connect system of trays, grips, arms and adapters, it can be connected to any underwater camera system using standard 1/4-20 tripod or GoPro camera mounts
- POWERFUL LED LIGHT – 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology, 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight, 120 deg. wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots, 60-minute run time at full power
- CONSTRUCTION – Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body, corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability, removable 25W Li-Ion battery with charger and international plug adapters, waterproof battery compartment
- FEATURES – One button control for easy operation, three brightness modes, hidden emergency signal mode, quick-release button, easy to expand with YS or Flex-Connect mounting system, depth tested to 330ft (100m)
Package Dimensions: 80x311x885
Release Date: 21-05-2020
Details: SEA DRAGON 2000F UNDERWATER LIGHT KIT
The Sea Dragon 2000F light features a COB LED array that offers a very favorable color temperature and color rendering for today’s sophisticated digital cameras that by design, require plenty of natural light in order to produce colorful still and video images. The Sea Dragon 2000F closely simulates natural sunlight.
The Sea Dragon 2000 has an impressive CRI of 80 with a color temperature of 5000K making it ideal for underwater imaging use with all cameras, from SeaLife’s range of underwater cameras, to action cam’s up to more sophisticated mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
The Sea Dragon 2000F (The “F” stands for Flood beam) features a 120 deg. topside beam angle, 90 deg. underwater and features three power levels at 100%, 50% and 25% of the 2000 lumen output. The wide beam angle is ideal to pair with compact action cameras, as it ensures the entire area being recorded is flooded with light. Like all SeaLife Sea Dragon lights, the performance and lumen performance is true and tested.
The Sea Dragon 2000F is easy to expand with SeaLife’s Flex-Connect system of trays, grips, arms and adapters. The 2000 can be connected to any underwater camera system using standard 1/4-20 tripod or GoPro camera mounts. Flex-Connect ball joint, YS and cold shoe mounts are available making the 2000 compatible with virtually any underwater camera system.
Sea Dragon 2000F UW Photo-Video Light Head
Flex-Connect Micro Tray
Flex Connect Grip
25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
AC Power Adapter
Int’l plug adapters
O-ring removal tool
Adapter for GoPro Cameras