- FULL 1920X1080P HD RESOLUTIONS: Crystal clear high-definition 1080p video with lossless 20x optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team
- THREE SIMULTANEOUS VIDEO OUTPUTS: This USB camera can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, USB 3.0 and H.264 or H.265 IP streaming for maximum flexibility
- PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTIVITY: Easily connect the camera to your PC to use with cloud based video conferencing services such as: Skype for Business, GoToMeeting and WebEX. This camera is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (1920x1080p 30 fps)
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW: The 20x zoom lens offers a wide 60.7-degree FOV with the ability to zoom into narrow a 6.9-degree
- OPEN SOURCE CAMERA CONTROL: The PTZOptics 20x-USB Camera includes open source control software which allows users to create a custom controller
Package Dimensions: 231x279x2427
Details: The PTZOptics 20x-USB is a 1080p camera with 20x optical zoom for capturing both wide angles and long shots. With support for USB 3.0, HDMI, and IP streaming (H.264, H.265, and MJPEG), this camera is ideal for broadcasting high-definition video signals for broadcast, recording, or video conferencing applications.Full 1920x1080p HD ResolutionsCrystal clear high-definition 1080p video with lossless 20x optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.Open Source Camera ControlThe PTZOptics 20x-USB Camera includes open source control software which allows users to create a custom controller.Use Your Favorite SoftwareThe camera also works with virtually every online video conferencing software –no additional drivers or proprietary connections required.HDMI Video ConnectionThe 20x-USB Camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.UVC Camera ControlThis USB PTZOptics Camera comes with absolute UVC camera control built in. This allows for video and control over a single USB cable and also makes the camera compatible with PresetVisualizer software.RS-232/RS-485 Camera ControlThe camera comes with RS-232 in/out ports and a RS-485 port. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron.Live RTMP StreamingThe camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plug in your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming.3.5mm Audio InputA 3.5mm audio input lets you add embedded audio to your streaming. This model supports embedding audio via a line level input onto USB 3.0 and Ethernet for IP streaming.