- New 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K movie recording: Internal SD card 4K/60P 4:2:0 10 bit recording and the first murals, digital camera with an APS C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10 bits HDMI output
- 2. 16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low-light phase detection limits have been increased over X-T2 by 2 Stops, from -1EV to -3EV
- 3.69 million dots OLED Color viewfinder with 0. 75x magnification and blackout-free burst shooting
- 16 film Simulation modes: including ethernet/cinema, B & w adjustment: -9~+9
Package Dimensions: 164x255x2100
Release Date: 20-09-2018
Details: Launching x series mirrorless digital cameras into its fourth generation, the Fujifilm x-t3 features an all-new back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and x-processor 4 Processor. Delivering superb image quality, dramatic AF performance, excellent tracking performance of fast-moving subjects and blackout-free burst shooting, the x-t3 is also the first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of 4K/60P 10bit recording to meet the needs of professional videographers.